Beelink SEi12 Equipped with 12th Gen Intel Core i5-1235U Processor Pre-order
The mini PC specialist Beelink expands the range of mini PCs with the SEi12 with a new model. With the SEi12, Beelink is launching a new mini PC that is equipped with an Intel processor and comes with an M.2 SSD connected via PCIe 4.0. Image output to more than one high-resolution screen is possible, will start shipping on October 26 for a starting price of just $459.
This is based on an Intel processor, specifically the Intel Core i5-1235U is used. The Alder Lake processor is equipped with two performance and eight efficiency cores and should therefore be both powerful and energy-efficient. Adequate cooling should enable a cooling system consisting of two fans, with one fan each for the processor and the rest of the system. The system fan is intended to cool the main memory and the SSD in particular.
An NVMe SSD in M.2 2280 format connected via PCIe 4.0 is used, with a capacity of 500 gigabytes when delivered - the SSD can, however, be replaced as usual. Depending on the model variant, the main memory measures 16 or 32 gigabytes. To achieve the capacity, two memory sticks are used - accordingly, a later update from the delivery status to 32 gigabytes requires both memory sticks to be replaced.
Two HDMI outputs are available for image output. The wireless connection to a network is via WiFi 802.11ax, with the module also mastering the Bluetooth standard in version 5.2. A single USB type C port is installed on the front, as well as two USB 3.0 ports. Two USB 2.0 ports are available on the back, as well as a Gigabit Ethernet port. The 113 x 126 and 42 millimeters high system has a water-repellent fabric on the upper side according to the manufacturer.
The Beelink SEi12 can now be pre-ordered at a price of $459 / 479 euros. Customers should find out in advance about the import duties in particular. Delivery is scheduled for mid-October.
Beelink SEi12 i5-1235U specifications:
- SoC - Intel Core i5-1235U 10-core/12-thread Alder Lake U-series hybrid processor with 2 performance cores at 1.3/4.4 GHz, 8 efficient cores at 0.9/3.3 GHz, 12 MB Intel Smart Cache, 80EU Iris Xe Graphics at 800MHz; BPB: 15W
- System Memory - Dual channel 16GB (2 x 8GB) or 32GB (2 x 16GB) Crucial DDR4; expandable to 64 GB
- Storage – 500GB PCIe 4.0 Kingston M.2 2280 NVMe SSD up to 7000MB/s read speed
- Video output – 2x HDMI 2.0b ports up to 4Kp60
- Audio – 3.5mm headphone jack, digital audio output via HDMI
- Port Gigabit Ethernet
- Wi-Fi 6 up to 2.4 Gbps link speed
- Bluetooth 5.2
- USB – 2 ports USB 3.2, 2 ports USB 2.0, 1 port USB Type-C
- power button
- Clear CMOS pinhole
- BIOS with WoL and Auto Power On
- Dual-fan design: one for system cooling and one for CPU cooling
- “Waterproof fleece” fabric cover on the top of the enclosure
- Alimentation – 19V/6.32A (120W) via prise DC
- Dimensions – 126 x 113 x 40 mm